Low-fat diets play a major role in the dieting world, but they can be confusing at times. Information comes from all sides, and it can be hard to know what you need to do to have a healthy low-fat diet. Fortunately, LoveToKnow offers a complete "one-stop" site for all your dieting needs, including everything you need to know about fats in your diet. This is well-researched, reliable information you can trust.
Basics of a Low-Fat Diet
Saturated fats, monounsaturated fats, polyunsaturated fats, good fats, bad fats: these are all terms that can easily add to the confusion and sabotage even your most foolproof dieting endeavors. Add to that the changing research, and it's hard to know where to look for answers. That's why LoveToKnow helps you sort out the facts about fat with easy-to-understand articles:
- Learn about the basics of a low-fat, high-protein diet, including whether these diets are effective and how you can be successful.
- There are several options for low-fat diets out there. Learn how to choose a diet and get the facts about low-fat diets.
- Considering cutting carbs too? Find out about low-carb, low-fat diet plans that might work well for you.
Low-Fat Recipes and Meal Plans
LoveToKnow's low fat recipe collection will help expand your meal choices too. These recipes are developed by experts specifically for a reduced-fat intake, so get ready to indulge without guilt. You will be pleasantly surprised with the quality of all the creative low-fat diet recipes and meal plans offered to you in this category:
- If you're just starting out, try a sample low-fat diet menu. You can select one based on calories or choose a three-day low-fat diet plan to jump start your new diet.
- Get recipes for low-fat main dishes that don't skimp on flavor, including the delicious chicken enchilada casserole.
- Low-fat soups can still be filling and delicious. Try recipes for hearty chicken and bean soup, corn chowder, and more.
- Low-fat salads are about more than a bunch of greens. Learn how to make hearty meal salads like a bread bowl salad with roast beef.
Whether it is for health reasons or weight loss, cutting back on fat is a challenge you can handle. However, to do it right, you need a great resource for reliable information on low-fat diets. The LoveToKnow Diet editorial team strives to keep you up-to-date with the latest research and delicious recipes you'll love. Try them all and then use the tips to create your own amazing low-fat meals.