Diet interviews provide you with tips, advice, and information directly from the experts. These diet and fitness gurus offer you the latest cutting-edge information to help you burn calories and shed excess pounds in healthy ways.
Expert Tips on Eating Healthy
Different nutritionists and dieticians have different beliefs about what makes your diet healthy. Whether you want ideas of healthy lunches for work or expert advice on energy giving foods in general, the professionals have got you covered.
Diets That Include Natural Ingredients
These eating lifestyle options feature mostly fresh and simple ingredients found in nature.
- Fitness model Tosca Reno shares insider tips on her Eat-Clean Diet, which includes five or six small meals each day made from simple ingredients like fresh vegetables.
- Learn all about the Flexitarian Diet where you minimize meat consumption but don't totally follow a vegetarian diet.
- If you're a vegan, Vegan Eating Out founder Ryan can help you find restaurants and menu options that make dining out simpler.
Types of Diet Programs
You've probably seen the commercials for dozens of different diet programs, but it can be tough to decide which is really right for you.
- Find out if the Bible-based Hallelujah Diet could help you by eating mostly raw foods and a strict vegan diet.
- The No S Diet is more about mentality than food and centers on the mantra "No snacks, no sweets, no seconds - except on days that start with S."
- Nutrisystem is a program where you receive pre-packaged meals so you don't have to think about cooking at all and is endorsed by celebrities like Marie Osmond.
How to Deal With Cravings
The key to any healthy diet is a positive outlook and mindset because negative attitudes can influence weight. Start to curb food cravings by seeing off-limits foods as something you are gaining for your health rather than missing out on. Programs like Conscious Weight Loss can help you make the lifestyle and mentality changes needed to succeed on your weight loss journey. For many people, cravings are about emotions. You can learn to soothe yourself without food as a means to deal with food cravings.
Start Your Healthy Eating Habits
Each diet interview provides insight, inspiration, and advice to help you achieve your weight loss or healthy eating goals. There's information on detoxification diets, weight loss challenges, and even diets to address specific health issues such as heart disease and diabetes.