New Chapter Diet and Energy is an herbal product designed to create optimal energy and weight management. It is promoted as a "sophisticated herbal complex" that works to induce metabolic changes in the user's body.
Understanding New Chapter Diet and Energy Supplements
New Chapter Diet and Energy is an herbal supplement that works with your body to increase energy levels and manage weight. According to the New Chapter website, a "responsible health program respects" the many factors that create your genetic profile. These factors include the foods you eat, your exercise habits, your stress level, your toxin amounts, and your metabolic rate. The New Chapter company features a "Five Stage Herbal System" that advertises concentrated herbs that work as antioxidants, detoxification agents, thermogenics, and cell protective agents. In other words, the herbal supplements promote healthy cellular energy and rid the body of toxins created from stored fats.
Where Do the Herbs Come From?
New Chapter Diet and Energy herbs are grown on organic farms, most specifically at Luna Nueva in Costa Rica. Organic farming limits foods' exposure to pesticides. New Chapter's herbal supplements are certified organic by International Certification Services, Inc., USA.
Herbal Supplement Facts
The recommended use of this product is as follows:
- Take one tablet after each of the two largest meals you eat each day.
- Most people recommend those meals to include breakfast and lunch because the green tea ingredient contains caffeine, which could make it difficult for some to go to sleep at night.
- The herbs contained in the tablets include organic green and white tea extract, ginger extract, cayenne extract, organic maca root powder, Rhodiola rosea root extract, cinnamon extract, Fenugreek seed extract, turmeric extract, peppermint extract, clove extract, Rosemary leaf extract, Sea Buckthorn blend extract, Calendula flower extract, organic milled soy, organic yeast, organic gum acacia, enzymes, and Lactobacilli, pre-gelatinized maize starch, carnauba wax, and fermented soy.
- The supplement is naturally gluten free, 100 percent vegetarian, and contains no added artificial colors or flavors.
Dieting with Supplements
Can herbal supplements help you lose weight and feel better? If you are wondering about this question, you certainly aren't alone. The truth of the matter is this-Herbal supplements have been found to offer numerous health benefits if taken correctly. The theory behind dieters' search for more natural remedies is simple. Drug recalls continue to make the news on a regular basis, so natural supplements are seen as a healthier alternative. It's important to remember, however, that herbal supplements should be taken in conjunction with healthy foods and an active lifestyle. With all the hype promoting herbal supplements, what is the problem? One of the main concerns involves U.S. regulation issues. Since health supplement manufacturers aren't obligated to guarantee the safety and success of their products, the U.S. can't adequately regulate the supplements. In some cases, dietary supplements may not contain the amount or the kind of herbs that are actually advertised.
What Should You Look for in a Supplement?
As you shop for an herbal supplement, look for the following:
- A nutritional supplement that is manufactured under a strict Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) conformity and created by a highly qualified formulator.
- The herbal supplement should include standardized herbal extracts.
- The herbal supplement should be backed by a Certificate of Analysis (COA), which ensures the safety of the product.
Educate yourself about the benefits of herbal supplements. Keep in mind that some supplements, vitamins, and minerals are better taken in specific combinations. Finally, be sure and talk to your doctor before starting any new dietary supplements. This is particularly important if you are nursing or pregnant.